Dr. Mr. Aminmohamad A. Momin
D.N.B. D.Ortho M.S Ortho
• D.N.B. - National board of examination.
• M.S Ortho - University of Seychelles.
• D.Ortho - Rural Medical College.
• MBBS - Rural Medical College.
• 4 post - Rural Medical College, Loni. - Jan 2000 to Dec 2001
• 1 post - K.M.J.P. Municipal Hospital. H.O. - 01/02/02 - 31/07/02
• 4 post - Rajeev Gandhi Medical College Registrar - 03/08/02 - 31/07/04
• 1 Post - Bhatia Hospital, Mumbai Registrar - 01/02/05 - 31/07/05
As consulting orthopaedic surgeon and joint replacement surgeon
• ROHIT HOSPITAL at Dahisar since 5 yrs.
• RUBY HOSPITAL at Jogeshwary since 7 yrs.
• FARID HSPITAL at Miraroad for 3 yrs. Discontinued since 1 yr
• Running my own orthopaedic and multispeciality hospital,LIFE CARE hospital at Dahisar ,MUMBAI
• OPERATING at Criticare hospital, juhu; Lifeline hospital, Malad ; Sanjivani hospital,Malad
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Ranked 1 st in Final M.B.B.S. at Rural medical College, Pune university.
• Ranked 1 st in Pune university in D.Ortho. examination.
• Clinical profile and management of comminuted fractures of lower end of Radius managed by external fixator. Thesis submitted to D.N.B. board and university of Seychelles for M.S. Orthopaedics
TRAINING WORKSHOP AND EXPERIANCE
• Workshop on Intramedullary interlocking nailing conducted at Ahemadnagar in 2001 and at Thane in 2003
• Workshop on Spinal instrumentation at B.J.Medical college,Pune in 2000
• Workshop and presentation on ACL reconstruction at Ahemadnagar in 2001
• J& J course on pre op planning of THR & TKR
• WIROC (Western India Regional orthopaedic conference)in 2000,2002,2006-2009
• MAOCON (Maharashtra orthopaedic association conferernce) in2002
• IOA instructional lecture series on Arthritis in2001
• PG Instructional course at Calicut in 2003 and at Miraj in 2005
• Complicated and compound Trauma
• Deformity correction using Illizarove
• Bone lengthening procedures using Illizarove
• Total knee relplacement , Total hip replacement,hemiarthroplasty shoulder.
• Soft tissue and polio deformity correction
• Paediatric trauma surgeries
• Spinal surgeries & instrumentation for Tuberculosis, PID, trauma
• Knee arthroscopy
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES AND EXPERIENCES
• Departmental Activities- active participation in journal clubs, seminars, case presentations etc.
• Experience in teaching of medical students, interns and fellow junior residents.
• Served in national service scheme: NSS for 2 year.
• Served in Bharat Scout –Guide for 3 yrs.
• Served in Agakhan Helth Services for 5 yr.
• Microsoft word / Excel / PowerPoint, Web search, E mail, Microsoft office etc.